- The Center for Education Innovations works to increase access to quality education for the poor by identifying, analyzing, and connecting non-state education innovations. CEI is funded by the United Kingdom’s Department for International Development, and recently profiled Outreach360 Learning Centers on their website to connect people who are implementing, funding, and analyzing programs in order to facilitate the growth and adaptation of successful models. Click here to see the profile.
- Former Outreach360 volunteer enrolls her kindergarden students in collecting books to donate to children in Outreach360 education programs. Download the PDF article, or read about it in the Finneytown District News.
- South Dakota State University: Students from SDSU spent their 2013 Spring Break doing a volunteer service-learning trip with Outreach360. Read about it here.
- Algonquin College: Article in the Algonquin Times from Algonquin College in Ontario, Canada, talks about a group of students from Algonquin College spending a week volunteering with Outreach360 teaching English in the Dominican Republic.
- University of Buffalo: Students from the University of Buffalo, New York, spend Spring Break helping Dominican children learn to read. See article from the UB reporter.
- Canadore College: Article featured in the North Bay Nipissing News about a trip with Outreach360 with students from Canadore College in Ontario, Canada. See the article from the North Bay Nipissing.
- Medaille College: Students from Medaille College in Buffalo, New York work with children in the Dominican Republic during an Alternative Spring Break. Read the Medaille College news article here.
- Mizzou: Students from the University of Missouri volunteer with Outreach360 during Winter Break. Read the article from the MU Maneater Student Newspaper.
- NC State University: ASB Alternative Winter Service Break takes students to the Dominican Republic to volunteer with Outreach360. Read the news article here.
High School News
- St. Marks School: Spring 2014 marks the seventh year that St. Mark’s School from Southborough, Massachusetts has participated in an Outreach360 program in the Dominican Republic. Read the article in the Community Advocate.
- Carrollwood Day School: Juniors and seniors from Carrollwood Day School recently spent a week volunteering with Outreach360. Read their story in the Carrollwood Day School News. Faculty and Carrollwood Day School Headmaster, Ryan Kelly, also accompanied the students. Read Headmaster Kelly’s blog post here.
- Clarke County High School: CCHS International Baccalaureate students from Berryville, Virginia experience learning and adventure during an Outreach360 Alternative Spring Break trip. Read the article in the Clarke Daily News.
- Episcopal High School: Spanish Teacher Catherine Gomez-Goodnow discusses a recent trip with faculty and students to serve with Outreach360 in the Dominican Republic. Read about the experience in the EHS News.
- Elgin Academy: Article in the Elgin Academy news describing one of there Spring Break service trips with Outreach360. See the Elgin Academy news.
- La Salle Secondary School: Students from La Salle Secondary School in Kingston, Ontario, Canada teach English in Nicaragua. Read the news article here.
- Taft School: Students from Taft School in Watertown, Connecticut talk about their trip with Outreach360. See the article in the Taft News.
Middle School News
- Middle school students from Fay School in Massachusetts talk about their experience volunteering with Outreach360. Read about it in The MetroWest Daily News.
- Recent Outreach360 Family Newspaper Article – Rochester, MN PostBulletin.com
- Family News article – A different kind of family vacation. Read about it in the Baltimore Fishbowl.